Saturday, April 23, 2011

Just For You

Lori and I got together and each made a card last night. Here's mine. It's not for a challenge or anything this time, though hopefully I will get on top of one of those soon!


And, there's a surprise inside! Really I just needed an excuse to use the lines from Notes & Details, and my exciting new Spiral Border punch!


So there's not too much to this one. The inside I stamped the lines on, cut around it, punched the edge, and picked out the edges a little with soft suede sponging. On the front it's all just tearing, cutting, and sponging! Here's a list of supplies:

Paper: Old Olive CS, Crumb Cake textured CS, Botanical Gazette DSP
Stamps: Notes & Details, Plane & Simple, Teeny Tiny Wishes, Dream Gardens
Ink: Soft Suede, Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green, Night of Navy
Extras: Stampin' Dimensionals, Gold brads, Spiral Border Punch

3 comments: