Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Thanks


Another card for Embellish Magazine's Color Trends Challenge. If you didn't see, my submission last challenge was selected for the What's Hot Top Designers, for which I am very honored! Let's see if we can do it again this time!

For this one, I used some scraps from Botanical Gazette DSP, and from the Royal Patterns DSP, plus a few neutrals. After that I pretty much just stamped, tore, and sponged for the effects you see. Props to Brenda Weaver, whose design inspired the vertical panels in this one. And now I have another thank you card to send out to family who sent me birthday cards! Sorry it's late, Aunt Donna!

Here's the challenge:

2 comments:

  1. What a great distressed card! Thanks for taking on Embellishes Decorative Trim Color Trends Challenge!

    ReplyDelete